How to Shop Online
How to Shop Online
Step One: finding an item and adding to your shopping bag
• Find the item you desire by either going through the category pages, or using on-site search.
• Once you've found the product you want, select the size and then click "add to bag".
• You can either rollover a product image and click on the Quickbuy button and then click "add to bag", or for additional product information, click on the product name or 'view details' link. From the product detail page select "add to bag" to place the item in your bag.
• You will be able to increase or decrease the quantity in your shopping bag.
Step Two: the shopping bag
When you've finished shopping, click the shopping bag icon found on each page. The shopping bag is where you check if the products in your bag are correct, and have the option to change the quantities you're ordering. To continue to purchase, click the checkout button.
Step Three: order details
The next page will ask you to sign in, or register (if you have not already done so), and then provide billing and delivery address details. If you have already saved these in your Account Profile you won't have to fill them out again. Here you will also be asked to choose one of our five delivery options, and have the option to gift-wrap your order. You can also select the multiship option to arrange for parts of your order top be sent to any UK address of your choice.
Step Four: confirmation
Once you've confirmed your order you will see a confirmation page that gives you your unique WorldPay reference number and the total sum deducted from your credit or debit card account. You can print this page for your reference, or alternatively wait until you receive this information in an order confirmation email. The email will show all details of items purchased, delivery addresses, delivery options and packaging options, which you can keep for your records. If you have any questions, please call Customer Services on- +44 (0) 800 054 2939
To begin your shopping experience, please click here.
Internet Browser Requirements
We also support Firefox 3 and above for PCs and MACs, Safari 2.0.4 on MAC only and Google Chrome.
Optimal Monitor Settings
Please note that monitors display colours differently based upon their settings.
When you place an order at jomalone.co.uk, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date.
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software include the following:
• Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher
• Mozilla Firefox 2.0.4 and higher
• Safari 2.0.4 and higher
ISIS & IDIS Accreditation
jomalone.co.uk has been certified with Internet Shopping Is Safe (ISIS) & Internet Delivery Is Safe (IDIS) accreditations. Consumers can shop online with confidence wherever they see the ISIS & IDIS logos because it certifies that the retailer has:
• Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is Legal, Decent, Honest, Truthful and Fair.
• Had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG.
• Had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG.
• Clear, simple to understand delivery information before you place your order.
• Convenient and reliable delivery service within the agreed time frame.
• A clear returns process, with any limitations / conditions notified prior to purchase.
• American Express
• Visa Debit
• Visa Electron
We are sorry, but we do not accept:
• Postal Orders
Important Information: For your security and to avoid any fraudulent transactions, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
If a basic stock item is unavailable on jomalone.co.uk it will show as out of stock, and you can request to receive an email when the product comes back into stock.
Alternatively, you can visit one of our Jo Malone™ boutiques. Please click here to find your nearest store.
Complimentary Gift Wrap Service
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus VAT, and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of the Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment Options section above, and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.