I am currently packing for my next trip to Italy, trying to pick a fragrance for the holiday, which then will always remind me of the journey. I love to match fragrance to my favourite travel destinations. But as I’m thinking about holidays I also like to encourage some exploring in my own hometown of Moscow.
English Pear & Freesia Cologne reminds me of warm summer Friday evenings with a glass of champagne…
who doesn’t always want to feel like it’s Friday night!
My top five tips for things to do in Moscow are:
1. Pinch Restaurant. I like to go for brunch, as here you can find best croissant in town or indulge in my favorite black truffle omelette.
2. Hartwell Hotel for drinks. This a new hotel started by my friends, it’s just around the corner from the Patriarch Ponds where I like to spend my summer evenings with friends.
3. You can’t go wrong with a walk around Moscow city center. I like to hold meetings or to run to lunch in the Kuznetskiy Most District, I think this is one of the prettiest streets of the city.
4. Gorky Park is one of the most beautiful places in Moscow. If you find yourself in the city in the summer - be sure to come here in the evening!
5. Danilovskiy Market is one of the most popular foodie places and super fashionable. I always pick up the best soup fo-bo and mango shake when I’m there.