- Orders are processed in accordance to your delivery preference. UK mainland orders received by 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day for the next day delivery service. Please allow two additional days for deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Aberdeen, Northern Ireland and other rural areas.
- Your order will be delivered by a courier service. Please ensure that someone will be present to sign for it. If no-one is available, our delivery company will leave a telephone number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave it 'hidden' at the address.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays).
- Orders with Overnight or Second Day Service will be processed the same day if received by 3:00 PM.
- We are sorry Jo Malone London Online only delivers online orders to UK addresses (excluding the Channel Islands).
- All purchases are subject to bank authorisation prior to processing. Only authorised purchases will be processed and delivered.
Track your most recent orders by visiting the My Orders page in the My Account section or click here. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your jomalone.co.uk orders.
When you click on My Orders, you will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders.
After your order is dispatched you can track the delivery status of your order online with our courier by clicking on “View all Orders”.
If you have placed your order using our Guest Checkout service, you will be able to track the delivery of your parcel once your order has been dispatched and you have received your dispatch email.
Please note, the courier may not post tracking information online for up to 24 hours after the order is dispatched.
Should you not be able to check your order status through your online account and have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours or dispatch email within three working days after ordering, please check your junk/spam folder and any secondary email addresses you may have used before contacting us. with Consumer Care.
If you have placed your order for next day delivery, confirmation and dispatch emails should be received on the same day.
ORDER STATUS DESCRIPTIONS
Your order is currently being processed into our warehouse system. Once your order is confirmed and accepted, it will appear as ‘In Warehouse’ status.
The order is now being managed by our Warehouse team, who will select, pick and package your order in time for dispatch.
Our courier has collected your order from our warehouse and is in the process of delivering it to you. You may track this delivery by clicking on your tracking number under ‘Order Details’.
Can’t find the information you are looking for? Contact us or .
Having a hard time choosing a gift? Can’t find a scent right for you?
Our Stylists are ready to help you on Live Chat. Just ask away .
Occasionally, we may need to cancel your order for one of the following reasons:
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email to explain the reason for the cancellation and we will refund your original payment method with the appropriate amount..
Please note that for security we are not able to amend an order or address information once you have confirmed your order.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us here immediately to discuss which options are available to you. See opening times here. Please note as we generally process orders very quickly it may not be possible to prevent your order from being dispatched. In this instance, please return your order once received in accordance with our RETURNS POLICY.